Leavitt Tube Co. LLC Showroom

Visit Leavitt Tube Co. LLC  

 

   Found 1 results for "Leavitt Tube Co. LLC"...

      Just show me: Everything | Articles | News | Products

News

July 10, 2012
Leavitt Tube renamed Maruichi Leavitt Pipe & Tube
Leavitt Tube Co., Chicago, has been renamed Maruichi Leavitt Pipe & Tube LLC. The change reflects the ownership position of the company, which is 60 percent owned by Maruichi Steel Tube Ltd. (MKK) of Japan. The remaining 40 percent of the... Read more...